"We can deliver no greater service to our clients than to provide for the well-being of their children and grandchildren."
—Joseph Armisto, CFP®, Senior Vice Present and Director of Financial and Tax Planning
The mission of our family office services group is straightforward and clear – to ensure the values which create wealth endure across generations. By sustaining the values unique to each family with whom we work, we seek to deliver on twin promises of paramount importance to our clients:
- Providing for the long-term well-being of each family’s children, grandchildren and beyond
- Engraving the family’s culture and purpose as an enduring legacy through thoughtful, ongoing governance
We strongly believe that the single most important goal in any person’s life is to ensure the well-being of his or her children. Our job, therefore, is to develop a family office structure that enables the wealth created by our clients to be protected, nurtured and allocated going forward in a manner consistent with their values.
SKK provides wealthy families with a cost-effective alternative to establishing a dedicated family office. For clients with an existing family office or the desire to establish their own, we provide the consulting and resources to complement the family office’s capabilities.
• Investment Policy • Portfolio design and implementation • Manager search and diligence • Direct investment analysis • Risk assessment and management • Tax coordination • Comprehensive and customized reporting
• Financial projections and liquidity needs • Long term cash flow and wealth accumulation strategies • Facilitate bank and lender engagements • Manage private equity capital calls and distributions
• Review existing policies including life, property and casualty, excess liability, disability, and long-term care • Evaluate coverage for efficacy and cost • Coordinate and implement risk management plan with client and broker • Perform personal identity and cybersecurity assessments
• Assist with design, implementation and monitoring estate plan • Review and recommend personalized wealth transfer strategies • Establish asset protection strategies • Coordinate investment information with tax professionals • Identify and implement tax savings strategies
FAMILY OFFICE STRUCTURE
• Family office creation • Vendor selection • Entity structuring for risk management and tax efficiency • Business plan creation
ADMINISTRATION AND REPORTING
• Consolidated family office reporting • Guidance for asset purchases, i.e. aircraft, real estate, etc. • Guidance and support in hiring processes • Investment performance and monitoring reporting